Monday, June 18, 2012

On BEA

Last week I was a little MIA. I was still recovering from BEA and the Dark Days tour which were back to back awesome and exhausting.


Some of my BEA highlights:


I spent three days at the Javitz Center surrounded by books and people who love them.


I got to walk home with a lot of books that sounded absolutely amazing, including these Buzz titles. 


And these YA Buzz titles


And I came home with these super cool books which should be buzz titles


I saw a book tower of Altered by Jennifer Rush which I am so excited to read


And I met this wonderful dog and got the book written about him.


I also did a panel, hung out with some really awesome authors, met Melissa Marr, got a copy of Carnival of Souls, and then signed some books before I left for Dark Days.

Now I'm already excited about next year!

2 comments:

Mar-Chu said...

That must have been amazing! I mean, seriously! Any place with a fuzzy dog and a tower of books is amazing in MY book!

(Pun not indented... but sort of)

Carol W. said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time TFS

Search This Blog

 

elizabeth norris Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger