Thursday, July 31, 2014

Romance Highlights

Last week I flew out to San Antonio for RWA which was fabulously hot.


Seriously, that Texas heat!

I stayed in a gorgeous bed and breakfast on the Riverwalk. It was beautiful. It was also about a half mile walk to the conference, which was a good thing...




I got my exercise in so that I could enjoy even more of those margaritas and Mexican food!




As always RWA was full of romance and creativity and super inspiring and talented writers.

Here are the highlights:


















1 comments:

Angelica R. Jackson said...

Love your photo travel essays! You really capture the feel of a place. I'll have to remember that the Riverwalk area is a gorgeous place to stay. But maybe not in July--I am such a humidity wimp.

Search This Blog

 

elizabeth norris Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger